Halfords Tour Series

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Team Fiwip

My enjoyment of the race coverage is somewhat marred by Hugh’s repeated mispronunciation of the Kuota - Road CC team, Hugh, its Koo- O-Ta ,
the Italian bike manufacturer, not Kyoto, the former imperial capital of Japan
:wacko:

Agreed.

When you read this Hugh (and you will won't you...), note it's Rapha Con-dor too, not Con-dur !

yello

Fun to watch though innit?

I saw the Plymouth one on the box. Are all the circuits that narrow in places? Blimey, it makes some of the corners look are bit tricky. I guess that's what they mean by "technical"!

Stephen-D

I have watched a couple of these, caught them on ITV4 seems like on random days, watched the Exeter one on Saturday cant remember time. good to see them!

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
http://road.cc/content/news/17678-all-set-2010-halfords-tour-series

Link - scroll to the bottom for the dates of the races

zacklaws

Guru
Just done a search, and the Southport race is on ITV4 on the 9th June at 1900 and repeated later that night or the day after, The kettering race is also on too but forgot when already, my memory's getting worse

Losidan

anyone go last night? Me and the mrs went over. Got a fairly good position near the team cars so saw them twice a lap.

I took some snaps so i'll post them up later. Tony Gibb's team had a rather swish fixed I think I saw him cruising the circuit on pre race

Bond

I had to work last night so couldn't make it to southport. hopefully I will be able to make the chester one on the 21st.

Losidan

I enjoyed the chester round last year. I thought it had a better atmosphere...was a bit flat i thought last night but we were a fair way from the finish line

Losidan

Southport pics:
Start/finish line
ts1.jpg

Team Raleigh at a slight disadvantage
ts5.jpg

Hubble bubble
ts3.jpg

cosey rollers
ts2.jpg

Keith lambert post race
ts10.jpg