halfords

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Enid Agnus Dei

Halfords customer services that's a joke!

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Thats a bit sweeping, like any chain depends on the shop/member of staff. My local one is shocking but the one 5 mile away is great

just popped into my local one, got 2 ultra gatorskins, crud catcher mk2's, brake blocks, cassette and removal tool for under £100 thanks to the 20% discount! staff where good but all the bike stuff was scattered (tubes and tyres on one side of the store, clothing, tools etc on the other with the bikehut till in the middle) have yet to ask for anything though so time will tell! i did see the TDF in there for 359, was tempted at that price just to save wear on my allez but i wimped out!

OP
OP
stephen.rooke

stephen.rooke

just popped into my local one, got 2 ultra gatorskins, crud catcher mk2's, brake blocks, cassette and removal tool for under £100 thanks to the 20% discount! staff where good but all the bike stuff was scattered (tubes and tyres on one side of the store, clothing, tools etc on the other with the bikehut till in the middle) have yet to ask for anything though so time will tell! i did see the TDF in there for 359, was tempted at that price just to save wear on my allez but i wimped out!

go for the triban 3 instead

Top Bottom