Halfords

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

solmisation

In my opinion it all depends on the staff. I have two branches, one close to my workplace and one close to my home. The one close to my work I would avoid, have been in twice and both times have been met with indifference, the one close to home on the other-hand I found the staff to be knowledgeable and honest, one member of staff told me to look on line for some parts as I would get the same product for less or a better quality product for the same price.
I bought a Carrera Subway for my commute to work and have been very happy with it:smile:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I have a subway bought on the cycle2work scheme and apart from worn out parts i cant really say i have had problems with it, sure i wish i had got a race bike but i cant blame them for that ;) i have upped my commute from maybe 40 to over 100 miles a week.

The carrera vituosso was the best buy in the bikes they tested in the sub £400 bracketin a cycling plus guide It has gone from £329 to £399 since may but all bikes have gone up in price as the cost of materials has rocketed over the last 6 months.

Top Bottom