Halo Headband

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
Being a bit of a sweaty git after a commute a few months ago I decided to buy a Halo headband.
For one reason or another I have only just started to wear it on my commute to work and I wished I had started much sooner.
It does it's main job of keeping sweat out of my eyes, not a very nice experience but it also seems to keep me cooler and sweat much less. I have been arriving at work after 90 minutes on the bike feeling very fresh and most importantly virtually dry. I can only speculate that the headband is retaining sweat to keep my head cooler thus meaning less need to sweat. It also seems to result in being less thirsty as well.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
My name is Ian and I wear a Buff, Pirate Stylee.
Keeps the sweat out of the old eyes and dissipates sweat very well, keeping the head feeling cool.

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
My name is Ian and I wear a Buff, Pirate Stylee.
Keeps the sweat out of the old eyes and dissipates sweat very well, keeping the head feeling cool.
I had read a properly configured buff can do the same but being a lazy so and so I bought the headband.

Drago

Legendary Member
Yup. I favour buff riding for comfort, smeared from head to toe in Vaseline for max aerodynamics and speed.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I wear a cap. Unfortunately I tan very easily and it has left me with a tan line across my forehead. Luckily not as noticeable as the tan line on my wrists.

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
I wear a cap. Unfortunately I tan very easily and it has left me with a tan line across my forehead. Luckily not as noticeable as the tan line on my wrists.
I have lovely tanned arms and nice white hands:blush:

Top Bottom