Hamax child seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pbaranchuk

Guys, could you please help me to figure out whether I can use or not this hamax bike seat clamp? This is a VERY important detail of the bike seat and I know that most of the Hamax seat clamps have "Hamax" word on it.

I've got this bike seat from my friend and he doesn't remember where he gets it.

Can I use it? Or is this a fake if it doesn't have "Hamax" word?

Attachments

• hamax.png
    hamax.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Lock.png
    Lock.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 70

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Looks like the Hamax i had when my two were little. The youngest child is now 12 so we sold it on about 7 or 8 yrs ago and bought it in 2004. Maybe yours is one of the older ones like mine but it looks legit down to the plastic protector flaps in the clamp area.

Last edited:

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Daniel (18m) loves riding in his Hamax, which I think is a Smiley (we were given it 2nd hand). Only thing is, he can't stay awake for more than half a mile! I've not ridden for ages but have been out with him nearly every weekend this summer, building up to about 25 miles. It can be quite hard getting up hills, mostly because I can't get up out of the saddle, but that's all part of the challenge ^_^

Yes please, if you can lay your hands on it that would be very useful. Is it the rack mount or the seat tube mount version? Let me know how much you want for it, they seem to be going for about 35 quid + postage on ebay.

You know, I've had this Evans voucher for a while, and every time I go to use it, somebody offers me a better deal, and I'd always rather buy used than new. So it's not getting spent. Maybe I should just use it to buy a lifetime's worth of inner tubes or something.

Might want to use that Evans voucher sooner rather than later :whistle:;)

Top Bottom