Hampshire boy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thegiantpeanut

Brat from Fareham who likes bikes. Racing in 3rds as a Junior this year, dabbled in a bit of cx and track, looking forward to becoming a proper member of the forum after lurking for ages!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome:.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome: TJP!

Monkreadusuk

Über Member
Not yet, Hargroves have setup a club recently, I'll be interested in joining if they get the Saturday afternoon rides going...

The wife mentioned seeing a poster in the shop when we bought my new bike. Havent had chance to pop in yet and take a look. May I ask what the details are? Im only 5 miles away from the shop in Park Gate so would be handy for meetups and rides if they go from that area.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
The wife mentioned seeing a poster in the shop when we bought my new bike. Havent had chance to pop in yet and take a look. May I ask what the details are? Im only 5 miles away from the shop in Park Gate so would be handy for meetups and rides if they go from that area.

They do leave from the shop but all I know is they ride on Sunday's currently. They mentioned a possible Saturday afternoon ride but not just yet. They also mentioned that they would be arranging MTB rides also, but getting started with road stuff first. I don't know any more I'm afraid but I am due a visit to order a saddle in.

Top Bottom