Handlebar bags

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
LWeleven

LWeleven

Is 3L enough ? I like mine and I you can have whatever colour you want.

https://road.cc/content/review/camelchops-blimp-20-handlebar-bag-286435
As above I’d like as big as possible someone linked me into a 8.5 litre one I’ve not measured the dimensions yet but that would be great if I can get that much storage

OP
OP
LWeleven

LWeleven

I really was hoping not to spend this much but up to now… tho ( Canucks link is looking good )

PaulSB

Legendary Member
OP
OP
LWeleven

LWeleven

That looks very nice, almost identical to the Lead Out bag I posted. A few differences, mainly the strap position and the small bungee cord.

I think one party has pinched the other's idea. It would be interesting to know who did.
I think for a afternoon out it’s prob a useful size , Im always curious when I see people out with no bags , I always carry few tools , snacks , maybe a rain jacket , if not maybe a little space in case I get warm I can’t take a layer off , 🤷

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I think for a afternoon out it’s prob a useful size , Im always curious when I see people out with no bags , I always carry few tools , snacks , maybe a rain jacket , if not maybe a little space in case I get warm I can’t take a layer off , 🤷
It works very well for day trips. Small saddle bag for tubes, tools etc and this for an extra layer, snacks etc. What I put in varies widely depending on the weather and planned ride. Recently I've been carrying a spare base layer, reading glasses, mask, two snack bars and pop my rain jacket and phone in a jersey pocket.

I will use it when/if I go touring next year as my day bag, something I've never bothered with before as I'd never found a suitable bag. I don't like top tube bags and find 8 litre bags far too big for my needs. This is ideal for me.

That looks very nice, almost identical to the Lead Out bag I posted. A few differences, mainly the strap position and the small bungee cord.

I think one party has pinched the other's idea. It would be interesting to know who did.

It works well. The review says that you can't use an out front mount with it but it works with mine.
I'm loving it for the winter - tools, rain jacket, spare food, co2 all goes in there with a bit to spare.
Only have a phone pouch and cash in the jersey now.

kenmiles

I think the Lead Out bag came first. CamelChops only started last year.

kenmiles

I think the Lead Out bag came first. CamelChops only started last year.
Further info-
Company Name: LEAD OUT GEAR LLC
Entity Type: DOMESTIC LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY
File Number: 202009210679
Filing State: California (CA)
Filing Status: Active
Filing Date: March 23, 2020
Company Age: 1 Year 7 Months
Registered Agent: Registered Agents Inc (C3365816)
Principal Address:
789-map-location-toolbar-selected@3x.png
1ptrans.gif
7621 Anita Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Mailing Address:
789-map-location-toolbar-selected@3x.png
1ptrans.gif
7621 Anita Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Managed By: All Members Are
Products/Services: HIGH QUALITY SPORTING GOODS & EQUIPMENT