1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Handlebars

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by ChrisKH, 13 Mar 2008.

1. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

Wanted

- second hand straight or riser MTB handlebar.

- bar ends to fit above.

- standard road metal pedals.

Need these to finish off my hack commuter.

Ideally would like to fit time trial bars or bullhorns but no one seems to have any for sale at reasonable price or second hand.

Cheers.

2. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

I have various unused pedals. What did you need?

3. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

I've got some unused drops if anyone wants them. I don't know how I'd wrap them if you want them posted though.

4. longers

longers Veteran

I have heard of a pair wrapped in brown paper and the postman threading them round the curves through his letterbox.

5. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

MR P - if he wants your bars and my pedals I'm sure we could parcel them together.

6. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

Thanks all. I think I've now managed to procur some time trial bars which is what I wanted. I already have drops which is what I'm trying to replace.

On the pedal front I'm looking for a standard road metal pedal. I already have a left hand one as I had to buy two when I was replacing a plastic Brompton one. So I'm looking for a RH metal pedal suitable for a road hack bike or a pair. The left hand pedal is much like this

http://wiggle.co.uk/ProductDetail.a...5360029124&N=Exertec Lightweight Alloy Pedals

Mind you for that price I should really just buy another pair! But if anyone has something spare that would be very much appreciated.

7. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

Yes, probably.

8. snapper_37

snapper_37 Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child

Hi Chris, I've a a pair of brand new Wellgo pedals (with toe clips) if you want them.

9. Ask the missus Chris...she's probably got some stuff she'll let you have for a tenner or so...

:biggrin: