Hands up who.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
.......Had a pink Barbie blanket strapped to their backpack today ......MEEEEEEE ! Dropped my little ones blanket on the way home from school last night,you know THE blanket that they cannot live without ! So today i thought i would ride the route to see if by chance it was anywhere to be seen and by luck someone had picked it up and attached it to a railing RESULT !!! Only downside was there was no room in my backpack so i had to ride all the way to work with a wonderful pink blanket attached to my rear which is not a good look when i work in a car dealership......ohhhhh the taunting but at least my little off-spring will speak to me again.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I nearly cycled to work last week with a pair of knickers attached to my bag... fortunately my eldest saw them and asked why I had them there. I'd put my bag down and they must have gotten caught up on a velcro fastener bit of the bag. Very close to looking a bit strange(r) there!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I forgot to say that the knickers in question were those of a 3 year old... still, could have been worse I suppose... no, actually I suppose it couldn't! :blush::laugh:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've done the go back and look for the dropped toy in the past ... but that was before I returned to cycling ... phew! Glad you found it though ... I remember that feeling of the world was going to end after loosing a favourite toy.

potsy

Rambler
.......Had a pink Barbie blanket strapped to their backpack today ......MEEEEEEE ! Dropped my little ones blanket on the way home from school last night,you know THE blanket that they cannot live without ! So today i thought i would ride the route to see if by chance it was anywhere to be seen and by luck someone had picked it up and attached it to a railing RESULT !!! Only downside was there was no room in my backpack so i had to ride all the way to work with a wonderful pink blanket attached to my rear which is not a good look when i work in a car dealership......ohhhhh the taunting but at least my little off-spring will speak to me again.

Is that the best excuse you could come up with Skud? Be a man and just admit it was yours all along
wink.gif

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I forgot to say that the knickers in question were those of a 3 year old... still, could have been worse I suppose... no, actually I suppose it couldn't! :blush::laugh:

I would'nt want want my three year olds knickers in my bag,she not so clever with the old wiping of @rse yet !

potsy

Rambler
I was in a car dealership yesterday, now a couple of years ago I'd have come out with a new car, with my love of cycling I've lost interest in cars and intend to keep mine a few more years yet.
And no it wasn't a Porsche dealership before you ask.
biggrin.gif

zacklaws

Guru
I nearly cycled to work last week with a pair of knickers attached to my bag...

In the summer I rode to work one morning and all the way I could feel something tapping my side. I presumed it was a strap off my bag, but I could not work out in my mind, what strap was that long on my bag to reach so far down.

When I got to work and took my bag off, I was most surprised to see one of our lasses bra's hanging from the side mesh pocket. It must have got hooked to the mesh when I walked under the washing line and pulled it free.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
In the summer I rode to work one morning and all the way I could feel something tapping my side. I presumed it was a strap off my bag, but I could not work out in my mind, what strap was that long on my bag to reach so far down.

When I got to work and took my bag off, I was most surprised to see one of our lasses bra's hanging from the side mesh pocket. It must have got hooked to the mesh when I walked under the washing line and pulled it free.

Had the weather been cooler, you could have used it as a pair of earmuffs
smile.gif

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I was in a car dealership yesterday, now a couple of years ago I'd have come out with a new car, with my love of cycling I've lost interest in cars and intend to keep mine a few more years yet.
And no it wasn't a Porsche dealership before you ask.
biggrin.gif

Don't worry,i'm surrounded by super shiney sports cars every day and only the odd special one floats my boat,other than that i keep thinking none of them will fit all my kids and bikes so they are no good plus i can still be faster on the bike when they are jammed in the gridlock !!!

Up-date on the blanket find....seeing my little girl's face as i reunited her with the beloved blanket was the best !

Top Bottom