Hangover Feasting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
I went to watch a gig last night and like the complete lad I am drank massive amounts of Guinness and blackcurrant. It was my first time drinking in over a month so have a reasonable hangover today.

Decided to go gym this morning, i had a mc donalds breakfast first, then went starbucks to get a green tea latte, but also had poached egg chorizo box. Gym finished went carluccios and had eggs florentine.

Even with all this intake I'm still getting complimented on how good i look. I guess being under 200lbs isn't so bad after all.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
6bd83b6a28b3bf7da31d10f6f4fe2e2c.jpg

Brandane

Legendary Member
I went to watch a gig last night and like the complete lad I am drank massive amounts of Guinness and blackcurrant. It was my first time drinking in over a month so have a reasonable hangover today.

Decided to go gym this morning, i had a mc donalds breakfast first, then went starbucks to get a green tea latte, but also had poached egg chorizo box. Gym finished went carluccios and had eggs florentine.

Even with all this intake I'm still getting complimented on how good i look. I guess being under 200lbs isn't so bad after all.

WTF..........McDonald's breakfast.

vickster

Legendary Member
WTF.......Guinness and blackcurrant.
Remember he's only 12, so he's not quite ready for undiluted alcohol

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
Wow, you're my hero. Imagine managing to go the gym after a McDonalds breakfast, I don't normally get further than the nearest toilet...
I had a double sausage and egg meal, putting the hash brown inside the muffin, somehow this makes it seem more manly, and that feeling helps increase testosterone ready for the gym pumpage.

Top Bottom