Happy Birthday Miloat!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milo

Guru
cheers all only wish i wernt working.
DOnt even know anyone down here to go and get blottoed in a pub with wish I were in London still bit disillusioned with WIltshire at the moment.
Hay ho bottle of cheap spirits and shouting at the telly for me tonight.
On A happy note all my english coursework is done.

Milo

Guru
Ack sorry for that.
Thanks for your regards all!!

Milo

Guru
No pub for me today skint and i have to go to work for a bit at 5.
working friday and saterday night to might escape on the bike monday and cycle down to london.
Can just about manage to get get a tent etc on a seatpost rack so at a guess il wild camp near reading or somewhere then head to london the next day.
Dont fancy me chances of doing over a 100 miles in a day so will bring tent to be on the safe side.

I have cycled Leicester-London and the return trip a few times in a day, NOT the same day though. :biggrin:

Not sure I could still do it... Hmmmm *thinks* OUCH!

What work do you do, miloat? If you do not mind me asking

Milo

Guru
Work for the local council look after the events they hold in the town hall weddings, partys pantos and the like.
Easy money but incredible dull and generally end up working on the weekends sometimes to 2 or 3 in the morning.

Sounds intresting though, miloat.

Milo

Guru
normaly camp in forests or woods when they can be found set up camp at dusk and strike camp early never been seen or told off before did it often last summer when touring.

miloat said:
normaly camp in forests or woods when they can be found set up camp at dusk and strike camp early never been seen or told off before did it often last summer when touring.

As long as you do not leave any sign(s) of your camp you should be ok.

Milo

Guru
Ay i don't leave any tat about.
Thinking of getting a bivvy bag so i can be ultra light.
Carrying 8 kilo of stuff on a seatpost rack with road bike gearing aint ideal.

Milo

Guru
Tee hee.
I dont get why Wild camping is not allowed in England.
I always feel a bit shifty setting up camp in fields.
Once i set up camp a bit to close to the road and woke up to find a bemused laborer on his way to work at 6 in the morning.

Top Bottom