Happy Birthday Mortirolo boy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
many happy etcs…

Mortiroloboy

Thankyou both, the weather transpired against the three hardy souls that joined me, one dropped out after 15 miles (lightweight) the rest of us ploughed on, we got to the cafe stop, when we came out it started sleating, so we made a mutual decision to cut for home, managed 42 miles.

Update on the wheel situation, have decided to opt for the Campy Zonda's after reading that the Neutrons wouldn't be suitable for TTing, so ordered them from LBS as he was able to virtually price match Parkers £5 difference, not going to argue about that.

So FF, how is your big day panning out? Enjoy your bangers and Jazz, me I'm looking forward to a yummy Madras or similar.;)

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
User259iroloboy said:
Thankyou both, the weather transpired against the three hardy souls that joined me, one dropped out after 15 miles (lightweight) the rest of us ploughed on, we got to the cafe stop, when we came out it started sleating, so we made a mutual decision to cut for home, managed 42 miles.

Update on the wheel situation, have decided to opt for the Campy Zonda's after reading that the Neutrons wouldn't be suitable for TTing, so ordered them from LBS as he was able to virtually price match Parkers £5 difference, not going to argue about that.

So FF, how is your big day panning out? Enjoy your bangers and Jazz, me I'm looking forward to a yummy Madras or similar.;)

Shame about the weather...been OK here apart from about 0800 this morning.
Day at work been mad, but lots of cake and donuts (MMmmm Krispy Kremes)! Looking forward to getting out of here for bangers beer and cool music.

User259iroloboy said:

So FF, how is your big day panning out? Enjoy your bangers and Jazz, me I'm looking forward to a yummy Madras or similar.:biggrin:

Zonda - good choice..had them on another bike. Happy Birthday too Fab - I have just got back from Chester(Virgin... no not visiting one - the Train silly..;) ) and will now look for the official 'Fabirthday' thread...

Mortiroloboy

Aperitif said:
Zonda - good choice..had them on another bike. Happy Birthday too Fab - I have just got back from Chester(Virgin... no not visiting one - the Train silly..:biggrin: ) and will now look for the official 'Fabirthday' thread...

TFFT ;) you know what it's like, you look and you look and then you look a bit more at various different wheels/components, then, if you are like me, all the 'looking' becomes confused in your head, and you get bits of one product mixed up with bits from another, and before you know it your'e very confused...must be an age thing I guess:blush:

Happy birthday fellow Aquarians

LB-HB-Cake.jpg

Mortiroloboy

Why, how kind of you ;) I will eat it later when I return from my curry house outing (!) no, I am not about to announce that I am gay to the clientele and staff of the Nawab (Thatcham). I mean I'm going out to the curry house. Laters...

Top Bottom