Happy Easter everyone on Cyclechat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

Seconded, its a lovely morning here ;)

Hello Joni - have a lovely holiday. Let us know if you got lots of chocolate ;).

I'm just off for a ride with the local church fast group - it's going to crucify me...then on Sunday, I'm thinking of resurrecting my Falcon.

Hot cross buns?
You need cool calm cake!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sunny here, but very blowy. Might go round to the shops later and buy myself an Easter Egg. How sad is that?

And I know a big bar of CDM would be better value, pound for pound, but it's just better moulded into an egg...

Anyway, happy easter all!

longers

Legendary Member
Happy Easter from me too ;).

Had a glorious walk with the dog in the sunshine, the wind is very cold but it was still a good couple of hours out.

Did anyone else here make Pace Eggs as a kid? The bit about the witches is true, we used to crush the shells from all our boiled eggs to stop them using them as boats. Now I crush my eggshells for the wormery.

stevenb

Happy Easter.
Have been out on the MTB and done 30 miles very blowy again....very cold in the wind but I was well wrapped up.....real good average speed too as the wind was behind me coming back....am going out again tomorrow.....and likely Sunday and Monday.
I like the 2 daysoff work best of all.

Happy Easter everyone: Nice and sunny here but too windy for me to cycle - Turbo.

Son No.2 snuck out to the shop to get everyone easter eggs (I think). As he went by himself I gave him my phone. 5 mins later, "Dad. I left the money behind" Had to find where he'd left it and ferry it down to him: Coffee went cold.

dessertwarrior

Happy Easter everyone :smile:

Don't eat all the chocolate at once!! :angry:

No cycling for me this w/e as I am off to Plymouth to see the outlaws. Should be a good break with too much food & drink, which will give me more incentive to get out & ride when I get home.

Cheers :biggrin:

Top Bottom