Happy Father's Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
So very true :laugh:

you understand that " have you just pumped ?" is teen talk for " i love you "

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Couple of cards, amazon voucher and a star wars t-shirt. That will do.

MrsF had me building rattan garden furniture this afternoon, we'd completed filled the Qashqai with it all flat packed after delivery, and took it to the caravan. Now sitting on it enjoying a beer.

My treat to me was a camping gas party grill for BBQ on the beach and at the van. Love it, cleans up and packs away. Runs on the CV bottles.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I got..
2 bottles of Firsty Ferret
a pair of Bloc Stingray Sunglasses (my old ones are 20 years old and looking very tatty)
a bottle of port
A very large selection of cheese and crackers

Incidently, if anybody likes cheese, who has yet to try Morrisons Long Clawson Carribean Twist Whirl - Jezze it's hot :sweat:

Last edited:
Well, daughter number 1, box of Guinness crisps which are really hard to find, loved the thought she put into it (age 30), daughter 2 case of beer and a brilliant card, loved it (age 9), sons (age 24, twins) 1 text at 14:30, the other at 17:00, both busy with work so cant come round, no present no card, bare minimum "happy Fathers Day" in the text. I'm not superficial in the slightest, don't want or need cards or presents but you can tell who loves me more ^_^

Chislenko

Veteran
I feel discriminated against, mother's Day, father's Day, when do we people who have never had children get a day and who will buy our presents 😌

Chislenko

Veteran
Not having to cough up thousands (if not hundreds of 000s) to bring up children leaves us loads of money to spend on ourselves as we wish and the time to do it :becool:

Of course you are right Vickster, I can't complain about my life.....apart from not getting presents😊

Top Bottom