Happy sunny people...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just thought I would say what a jolly fine day it is today ;):becool::angry::becool:

Lovely ride to uni, lovely back. Warm enough to have my window open while I was working on the group project, and a t-shirt and shorts blast to and from the project meeting.

:biggrin::biggrin::becool::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tynan

Veteran
lovely to be able to travel late/early in the day

brass bloody monkeys this morning and I expect more of the same this evening on the way home

Maz

Guru
Very frosty this morning but a great day.
Oh, to be a student again! Enjoy it while it lasts, jacomus.

monnet

Guru
It was bitter this morning but all that lovely sunshine made up for it. And it was the first day of my new extended commute which takes in a bit of countryside, the sisht of a thatched cottage in amongst the fields with the thatching all frosty mademe glad to be alive - even on a Monday morning. It was a great start to the week, less good were the two idiots in cars who seemed intent on killing me on the way home. Still that's the commuters lot and it was great riding overall.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
I've been working at home and/or in the field the last few days, so I've missed cycling to work in the sunshine.

Tomorrow, though, I have to be in the office.

And it's bloody GOING TO BE FOGGY!!!!

AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!

A

another_dave_b

I went from Reading>Newbury mid-morning, along the Kennet and Avon towpath (Sustrans route 4?). Super weather :-)

Freezing fog this morning. Watched the frost forming on my sleeves. Still stiff and aching from the weekend's exertions (rugby). But it was still ace - nice and crisp.

Was in shorts for the journey home (my legs must be well pale/bright as everyone gave me loads of room)

Top Bottom