Happy To Say Hello 😊

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello Everyone. 😊 Two years ago I rediscovered my love of cycling and have cycled for both pleasure and as a commuter ever since - I'll be taking part in Cycle September too. Since lockdown I have found enjoyment in refurbishing bicycles too. The bike pictured on my profile is a pimped Viking Keswick, which is the quietest, smoothest bike I've ever owned and is my whatever-the-weather workhorse. I have a 1990 Dahon Rock Hard folding MTB which is great for holidays. I've just finished my first proper vintage bike, a 1980 Raleigh Caprice in silver moss with the "bumblebee" decal and it's so much fun to ride! Yesterday I 'accidentally' 🙄 bought a vintage Raleigh Sport in need of TLC which I still haven't told my other half about....I'm starting a bike bike maintenance course in October so I'll tell him it's for that. 😉 As you can see, theres no hope for me but I'm very glad to be among people who perhaps are more forgiving of my bike hoarding than most. Happy cycling! 🚴‍♂️🚴‍♀️😁

postman

Legendary Member
Welcome hope you enjoy our little room.Just mention you like cake,and i am sure a few more will come out.

Top Bottom