Fnaar

Smutmaster General
To ?????
To thee I pledge my heart.
300px-Diagram_of_the_human_heart_(cropped).svg.png

ChrisKH

Veteran
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Anyone get any unusual presents? My wife bought me a bidon in the same colours as my road bike. Which is nice. Except it wasn't a bidon, although it looked like one. Can anyone guess what it was?

A soppy valentine story as well. I was lamenting last night to Mrs KH that if I hadn't, 28 years ago to the day today, got up at 4.00 am, cycled 2 miles, and hand delivered an enormous card, then we might not be here. I hadn't known Mrs KH long then, in fact I wasn't even seeing her (she was going out with a friend of mine :smile:) but I thought I had better make sure she knew how I felt and signed the card. :biggrin::blush: The rest as they say is history. :thumbsup: Carpe Diem chaps. :tongue:

ChrisKH said:
got up at 4.00 am, cycled 2 miles, and hand delivered an enormous card, then we might not be here....... I hadn't known Mrs KH long then, in fact I wasn't even seeing her (she was going out with a friend of mine :smile:)
so what you're saying is you woke her up at stupid o'clock and also stitched your mate up? :biggrin:

ChrisKH

Veteran
trustysteed said:
so what you're saying is you woke her up at stupid o'clock and also stitched your mate up? :biggrin:
No, I didn't get her up at that time; I know better than to get her up at 4.00 am.:smile: Slightly illogical, I delivered it in secret and signed the card. Still, did the trick. He wasn't that close a friend, even so I still feel guilty. But all's fair in love and war.

Top Bottom