Hargroves Cycles

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Maybe it was not such a good idea to order online from the above shop. Ordered last Thu, items in stock according to the website but nothing dispatched yet . Emailed them yesterday for an update but no reply ? Yep its been the bank holiday weekend and we have COVID delays but still. Me thinks the items were not in stock.......

Maybe it was not such a good idea to order online from the above shop. Ordered last Thu, items in stock according to the website but nothing dispatched yet . Emailed them yesterday for an update but no reply ? Yep its been the bank holiday weekend and we have COVID delays but still. Me thinks the items were not in stock.......
I think everything is slow at the moment. I'm waiting on a jacket from Merlin that I paid next day delivery for. Sent Monday and still not here but I presume Monday was a holiday so maybe tomorrow. It doesn't seem to have moved from the posting depot.

vickster

Legendary Member
Don't be too grumpy MrGrumpy, just think of the extraordinary conditions at present :smile:.
Indeed - they may have only just reopened after the holiday weekend and met with a large number of orders. I'd only chase if I'd not heard after a week

OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Yep folks your quite correct hence i wont send the dogs in just yet ! We live in different times now !:whistle:

Edit

They will be posted today :okay: .

Last edited:
I called at my LBS this morning. He was snowed under with online orders the Courier would only allow 250 parcels a day to be sent

He was getting 500 a day online orders, he stated he was a week behind due to the courier only allowing to accept 250 parcels for delivery.

OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Yes I think we forget how busy online has now become :eek:

Shearwater Missile

Über Member
I made an order on ebay which should have been delivered a week ago but still no show. It is shown as dispatched. In these times anything is possible. I am sure the NHS can`t work miracles and neither the Royal Mail or whichever service is used, but they all do their best.

matticus

Our local sorting office closed for most of last week; staff were on strike due to COVID contamination!

( It all got sorted out, and yesterday we got about a week's worth of post thru the letterbox. )

Top Bottom