Has anyone uploaded video to Bkool?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StevePurcell_SCC

Thought I would try the video upload today to test it out with a local ride, Every time I add the video to the video editor I'm told it exceeds 2.5gb and can't be uploaded, I have reduced the video to 300mb and still get told its over 2.5 gb ? am I missing something?
Cheers

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
Thought I would try the video upload today to test it out with a local ride, Every time I add the video to the video editor I'm told it exceeds 2.5gb and can't be uploaded, I have reduced the video to 300mb and still get told its over 2.5 gb ? am I missing something?
Cheers
Go back to page 48 of the main thread, and follow the posts through. The Handbrake software works well in reducing file size, and there are also suggestions for other settings that have helped people get their videos accepted..

OP
OP
StevePurcell_SCC

StevePurcell_SCC

I still have no joy uploading video, followed all the advice in the thread I was directed to, used handbrake my files are now 300mb 720p 29fps, but still the video editor says there over 2.5gb im at a loss with it

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
I still have no joy uploading video, followed all the advice in the thread I was directed to, used handbrake my files are now 300mb 720p 29fps, but still the video editor says there over 2.5gb im at a loss with it
That's odd, but without a copy of the video it's difficult to give any more specific advice.
You could try emailing Bkool and asking for suggestions.
If you find a fix, let us know.

OP
OP
StevePurcell_SCC

StevePurcell_SCC

That's odd, but without a copy of the video it's difficult to give any more specific advice.
You could try emailing Bkool and asking for suggestions.
If you find a fix, let us know.
Sent 3 emails to Bkool over last couple of weeks no response as yet. I did notice the Video editor had an update, so gave it another try but got the same result

TRex

Very cool, which course is it?

Top Bottom