Has he gone yet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfdude

Veteran
who .

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I've googled and none the wiser. Some football blokey doing something other than kicking a ball. They all advertise something don't they?
I only ever noticed the head and shoulders one because Cav was in it, then I only watched it the once. Sky + is a wonderful invention. Pause, kettle on, f.f. through the ads, awesome.

gbb

Legendary Member
I know the one, its been playing for some time. Its cr&p...a very poor advert.
I always wonder..people with a big profile..what in gods name posesses them to put their name to drivel like that, surely its not the money.

AndyRM

XOXO
I know the one, its been playing for some time. Its cr&p...a very poor advert.
I always wonder..people with a big profile..what in gods name posesses them to put their name to drivel like that, surely its not the money.

It's definitely the money. Shampoo and grooming product advertising is generally dreadful. The only decent campaign I can recall from recent times is for Old Spice.

My friend i feel your pain . Alas i fear we will be seeing a lot more of him with the World Cup Thingy two weeks away

AndyRM

XOXO
cu-jimmy.jpg

matth411

Veteran
Only seen the head and shoulders one then? Not the doritos one? They were on consecutively earlier, thought he had changed his kit at half time...

Top Bottom