Have I missed much?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
Thanks to AOL, I have been forcibly away since Wednesday. They did something to their servers and I couldn't get a few sites (typically, this, wiggle and youtube - three I frequent, well, frequently.

Anything exciting happen while I was away?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Dave can you get on with Firefox or IE - I still can't get on here without using the AOL programme - my net's been up and down like a whore's pants......blooming frustraiting - complaint email has been sent

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Yes I am on Firefox.

I contacted technical support yesterday and they just shrugged their shoulders and said they were looking into it. They didn't seem very keen when I asked for compensation either.

Still can't get Wiggle, and I have given up using their smtp server for my e-mail as it is all over the place.

wafflycat

alecstilleyedye said:
you missed all the excitement about the shirts, a bit of mudslinging in soapbox and wafflycat getting all unnecessary over a mounty. that's about it.

In particular over the thought of Mr Wafflycat in a mountie's uniform... even more so than the thought of Paul Gross, Canada's greatest living export, in a mountie uniform and let's face it, *that* is a vision made in heaven...oh dear... :smile:

*wanders off for a cold shower*

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just got Firefox working with cyclechat, but ebay and metcheck now off....

Argghhhhh

We had a poll and everyone on the forum said that you were hung like an ant, with the IQ of an aubergine and that the only music you actually listened to was Michael Buble doing Jamie Cullum covers. And you smell like Kermit's Piggy finger.

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Chuffy said:
We had a poll and everyone on the forum said that you were hung like an ant, with the IQ of an aubergine and that the only music you actually listened to was Michael Buble doing Jamie Cullum covers. And you smell like Kermit's Piggy finger.

It's so nice to be back to bask in the warm appreciation of the cyclechat family. ;)

You just missed me avatar, not me. Shallow, you are.

Top Bottom