Have you been Wordle-ing (no spoilers please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Antiwordle #93
2 guesses

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯⬛
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

That went well :eek:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
If you've not refreshed your browser since last week, you'll have one answer. If you have, you'll have the replacement. Apart from being an American spelling, it's the potential connection to a major news story that caused the NYT to change the word. Link here, with a spoiler to the now-replaced, old word.

Just read the article. I didn't have that word yesterday though I can't remember what the word was!

I have Wordle stored as a desktop shortcut on my phone. Think I'll delete that and see what happens.

Reactions: C R

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Phrazle 43: 3/6
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜ πŸŸͺ⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜

⬜🟩🟨🟩🟩🟨 ⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
#phrazle

https://solitaired.com/phrazle

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Just read the article. I didn't have that word yesterday though I can't remember what the word was!

I have Wordle stored as a desktop shortcut on my phone. Think I'll delete that and see what happens.

Ah! What happens is Iose my history! Bugger. Not that it matters, I know I've failed three times.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Wordle 325 4/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm very happy with that one. The letters I found in the first 3 lines weren't really helping me, so line 4 was carefully worked out using the only two letters I could place, and the remaining ones I hadn't used yet.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Wordle 325 3/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Surprised when the tiles went green.

Wordle 325 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

In French Wordle I frequently play words from chemistry because I learned then in my job and they just come to mind easily- azote, brome, etain (that last one isn't a bad starter)

Le Mot (@WordleFR) #120 4/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

One of those was the word yesterday.

Top Bottom