Have you been Wordle-ing (no spoilers please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Specialeyes

Legendary Member
Location
Essex
Mine changes colour between my pc (which I rarely use for wordle) and my iPad/phone, so I guess it’s a pc-vs-Mac os thing?

Wordle 1,940 4/6*

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

Dogtrousers

Lefty tighty. Get it righty.
Silly question
but why do some people post it as different colours
are there 2 ways of copying the result??
I just click on the "share" button - as I was told about here!
The different colours that I post are because I choose high contrast mode. This is because my colour vision is bad. While I can distinguish between the "definite" and "maybe" colours if both are present, I can get it wrong if there's only one there. Kudos to NYT for providing this feature.

Soapbox time: It's one small aspect of a bigger subject - design for accessibility - that most designers of computer interfaces are utterly clueless about.

I also think that some browsers might render the normal colours slightly differently.
 
Top Bottom