Have you got a personal shopper?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
https://www.stylebymanisha.com/

The only reason I'm asking is that she appeared in the right-hand advert sidebar on CycleChat, Nicole of Mayfair having deserted me. Do you think she could source me a couple of new George at ASDA £12 acrylic sweaters without holes in the elbows?

Definitely

I've done this a few times. Booked an appointment and they rush off round the store finding things you might like and bringing you a rail full to try on. It's a great way to shop and you're sorted for years.

Normally I hate shopping.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Doesn't Manisha only style for women? Anyway I don't think she's anywhere near the level of George at ASDA.
But don't despair, there's a expert on style on a budget in our midst. I'm talking of course about @Accy cyclist . For a small fee I'm sure he'd be pleased to act as your personal shopper and put you on to any items like sweaters that come into the shop where he volunteers.

stephec

Legendary Member
Doesn't Manisha only style for women? Anyway I don't think she's anywhere near the level of George at ASDA.
But don't despair, there's a expert on style on a budget in our midst. I'm talking of course about @Accy cyclist . For a small fee I'm sure he'd be pleased to act as your personal shopper and put you on to any items like sweaters that come into the shop where he volunteers.

But if you don't like tweed then you're knackered. 😂

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I would've thought a personal shopper was someone who helped you in places like supermarkets, getting stuff off the shelves, loading the stuff onto check out conveyor belts etc, if you aren't capable of doing it yourself. Getting someone to choose stuff for you, to me is a bit odd bordering on weird.🤔

I would've thought a personal shopper was someone who helped you in places like supermarkets, getting stuff off the shelves, loading the stuff onto check out conveyor belts etc, if you aren't capable of doing it yourself. Getting someone to choose stuff for you, to me is a bit odd bordering on weird.🤔

I dunno. Letting me wander round a massive shop and choose my own clothes seems a bit reckless to me. God knows how it will end up.

Top Bottom