Have you seen the price for a new pair of Plus Fours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
are plus twos any cheaper ;)

BearPear

Veteran
Mr BP got some from American Golf, if that's any use to you. He bought them and another 2 pairs of regular pants for £100, some special offer. Although why you would want to wear such a pair of ridiculous trousers, I don't know!

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
BearPear said:
Mr BP got some from American Golf, if that's any use to you. He bought them and another 2 pairs of regular pants for £100, some special offer. Although why you would want to wear such a pair of ridiculous trousers, I don't know!

See my profile picture!

PaulB

Legendary Member
Anyone who would commit the gross fashion crime of WEARING plus fours should be punished. Take them out and shoot them, in my opinion!

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Pricier now the cream of society are wearing them ...

lydonbutter.jpg

PaulB said:
Anyone who would commit the gross fashion crime of WEARING plus fours should be punished. Take them out and shoot them, in my opinion!

Shoot a pair of trousers?

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
threebikesmcginty said:
Pricier now the cream of society are wearing them ...

lydonbutter.jpg

I wear them as part of a costume when I'm riding a Victorian bicycle, not to just make myself look like a twat.

Now, that has lined you all up for some comments - do your best!:tongue:

bobg

Über Member
Hilldodger said:
£57 are the cheapest I can find.:tongue: My ar*e will have to hang out of my old pair for a while yet.

What waist are you HD? I have a pair of 32" navy lightweight ones bought for climbing many years ago and didn't wear. For some inexplicable reason there seems to be something wrong with the waist measurement when I tried to get into them after reading your post. They're yours if you want them?

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
bobg said:
What waist are you HD? I have a pair of 32" navy lightweight ones bought for climbing many years ago and didn't wear. For some inexplicable reason there seems to be something wrong with the waist measurement when I tried to get into them after reading your post. They're yours if you want them?

Alas, I am a little more ample of girth than that:sad:

Thanks anyway.

Top Bottom