Having a clearout to raise some funds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dhd.evans

Veteran
@broady, I am in the market for a blue singlespeed chain weirdly enough. How many miles does this one have on it? (i.e. how stretched is it). How much are you looking for?

Edit: I'm an idiot. Couldn't see the description. As you were!

rivers

How far can I go?
@dhd.evans
Yeah, the chain and superstar cog is new. Just the fixie cog that has been used

@rivers
Let me know which one was you and I've had 5 people message me about them

I asked about weight and if they were 11 speed. I'm looking at them as a potential set of wheels for my new TT bike as they're semi-aero and lightweight (until I've saved up enough for a nice set of deep section)

OP
OP
broady

broady

Veteran
I asked about weight and if they were 11 speed. I'm looking at them as a potential set of wheels for my new TT bike as they're semi-aero and lightweight (until I've saved up enough for a nice set of deep section)
Full disc rear wheel for the future then!
Wonder if there will be any TT races this year or if it will all be cancelled

rivers

How far can I go?
Full disc rear wheel for the future then!
Wonder if there will be any TT races this year or if it will all be cancelled
Can't justify a full disc ever, as I do TTs just for fun. I could just about justify the TT bike to the mrs. because it was on closeout and she's buying a portable aerial rig for the garden.

dhd.evans

Veteran
Superstar wheels have been snapped up, sorry

I've made an offer... not intending to be disrespectful with it, i literally have no idea what chains are worth at the minute. I can see KMX ones on Wiggle for like £60-80 and then cheap Shinamo ones for £8. Just let me know!

OP
OP
broady

broady

Veteran
Think so, my daughter was using it for the last 2 years linked to speed and a cadence sensor. I don't know of any other issues.
I'm sure a tech guy would be able to sort it, but I am useless at that

Top Bottom