Head Rest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SeldomSeen

Made a headrest out of a strip of aluminium and a piece of melted chopping board, sprayed it black and added a light holder and gopro mount. Just need to knit a cover for it.
Headrest (1).jpg

Headrest (2).jpg

BigT

Regular
Nice start! I've been brainstorming something similar to add to my SpeedMachine.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
I have two rear headrests from a VW Polo stored in the loft if anyone wants one and thinks they can use it on a bike. I removed them as soon as I bought the car since I like to be able to see out of the rear window.

OP
OP
SeldomSeen

SeldomSeen

A few little adjustments to allow for me settling into the seat and to allow my helmet not to catch and it works really well. Made a couple of removeable covers that can be washed after a sweaty ride!

classic33

Leg End Member
I have two rear headrests from a VW Polo stored in the loft if anyone wants one and thinks they can use it on a bike. I removed them as soon as I bought the car since I like to be able to see out of the rear window.
Not really suitable to use on a trike. The headrest is built around a U-shaped piece of steel. The "two pieces" that go into the seat are usually around six inches apart.

Top Bottom