Headaches?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Could be as simple as your helmet being too tight :smile:

OP
OP
Gaz Vickers

Gaz Vickers

Well i don't wear a Helmet or glasses of any kind! Maybe my Seat needs lowering to ease my neck, i've not had any alcohol since Monday (maybe i've not had enough beer this week? :laugh:) As for Sugar, How would i get more Sugar in my system? (apart from the spoonful)

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Maybe you need glasses! lol

Only partially joking, I used to get a lot of headaches, it was because I needed glasses. I got glasses, then I continued to get headaches because the arms pressed in behind my ears.... can't win!

G2EWS

Maybe you need glasses! lol

Only partially joking, I used to get a lot of headaches, it was because I needed glasses. I got glasses, then I continued to get headaches because the arms pressed in behind my ears.... can't win!

Hi Rob,

That takes some getting used to, then it goes away. I remember from 20+ years ago!

Same as sore bum on saddle I guess!!

Regards

Chris

Lee_M

Guru
neck position causes mine

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Hi Rob,

That takes some getting used to, then it goes away. I remember from 20+ years ago!

Same as sore bum on saddle I guess!!

Regards

Chris

I have been wearing glasses for years now Chris, it still happens, but less often and I can cope, I just take them off now and then :tongue:

G2EWS

I have been wearing glasses for years now Chris, it still happens, but less often and I can cope, I just take them off now and then :tongue:

Hi Rob,

That is very unusual and is very likely to be due to bad fitting. Have a word with your optician who should be able to adjust or advise on different glasses for next time.

Best regards

Chris

Mo1959

Legendary Member
You can get exercise induced headaches, but normally at much longer or more intense workouts. I think it is more likely to be coming from your neck. I know I get problems with neckache which sometimes ends up as a headache. Have you tried sitting up on the bike every so often and tuck your chin into your chest to give your neck a bit of a stretch.

OP
OP
Gaz Vickers

Gaz Vickers

You can get exercise induced headaches, but normally at much longer or more intense workouts. I think it is more likely to be coming from your neck. I know I get problems with neckache which sometimes ends up as a headache. Have you tried sitting up on the bike every so often and tuck your chin into your chest to give your neck a bit of a stretch.
No i havn't tried that but i will nest time. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom