Hell Of The Ashdown, Feb 19

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Anyone done this?

I entered on Saturday in order to have something to get me riding again (lost my mojo through overwork, overeating and overdrinking), and now I'm panicking..!

Sharky

Guru
Nope. Always seems to be snowing for this one.

Just noticed that the CC Bexley reliability is on the 20th Nov - this Sunday. Might try the short route if I can get a morning out pass.
Early next year, I usually try and ride the WKRC one and our own Gravesend CC one on the last Sunday in Jan from Shorne Country park.

Cheers

PS If you want to cut down on the drinking - start by changing your avatar picture.

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Nope. Always seems to be snowing for this one.

Just noticed that the CC Bexley reliability is on the 20th Nov - this Sunday. Might try the short route if I can get a morning out pass.
Early next year, I usually try and ride the WKRC one and our own Gravesend CC one on the last Sunday in Jan from Shorne Country park.

Cheers

PS If you want to cut down on the drinking - start by changing your avatar picture.
You can't drink pictures :laugh:

i have done the official ride and ridden the route many times and even done it in reverse a couple of times. Its a toughy especially if the weather is against you. If you are going to do it i would suggest you get some miles and hills in beforehand as the route will test your legs.

Top Bottom