Hello again form Norfolk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boatman

Having joined last year with much enthusiasm didn't ride from Aug 2010 - Feb 2011. Now getting back in the groove knee still feels funny though. Anyway hello to you all anyone near Norwich and North Norfolk like a ride on a weekend let me know.

Dibs

Veteran
Welcome 'back'...
biggrin.gif

colinr

Hello again Boatman. I remember you from before but can't remember what sort of riding / pace you're into?

OP
OP
B

Boatman

Thanks for the replies, colinr I have a road bike. Don't know whether i'am fast or slow did 63 miles yesterday at 15.8mph, cream crackered. Looking to ride the Norwich 100 this year did the 50 last year. Gerry would be glad to meet you for a ride but might drive up as Burnham is about 40 miles from me, or could meet halfway?

PoweredByVeg

Über Member
Thanks for the replies, colinr I have a road bike. Don't know whether i'am fast or slow did 63 miles yesterday at 15.8mph, cream crackered. Looking to ride the Norwich 100 this year did the 50 last year. Gerry would be glad to meet you for a ride but might drive up as Burnham is about 40 miles from me, or could meet halfway?

Hi Boatman :hello:

Same here, did the Nch 50 last year and got my number thro' yesterday for the 100 in June (No.761)

OP
OP
B

Boatman

Hi Poweredbyveg need to myself sorted have yet to register for the Norwich ride. Will do so next week and post the number.

colinr

Well reminded, just signed myself up for 100 miles of fun. Suppose I should get some practise in beforehand.

Janeyb

Ima year behind you guys. Doing the Norwich 50 this year so hope to build up to the 100 next year.

Top Bottom