Hello again..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redvision95

Proffesional Biskit Eater Upper
Was on here a while back but kind of stopped riding bicycles when I got one of those two wheeled machines with an engine.

Three days into ownership of my two-wheeled machine with an engine, I was rear ended by a dozy sod on her phone, on the approach to a roundabout. I ended up underneath her 6 week old Honda and the bike got written off.

I haven't bothered with anything two wheeled since.

A few weeks ago, I had an appointment with the doctor. "you've put on some weight since I saw you last" he said. Some weight wasn't a joke. I'm now 3 stone heavier than I was before I stopped cycling. So I'm trying to do something about it. I got looking for a new bike a few weeks back, A colleague spotted me on ebay looking at bikes on my break and said I could have the bike in the box in his garage for nout. Didn't know what it was as he had left it for months and forgotten, Said he wasn't going to use it and that I could have it. Winner. Went and got it today. Assembled it and took it for a quick spin around the park.

I know it's a BSO :wacko: but it will do the job until I get enough time off to get something else. Just happy to be back in the saddle again. :bicycle:^_^

17836636_128208237717864_1730866455_o.jpg

U

User32269

Welcome back! Keep your bike away from Hondas.

Top Bottom