Hello again!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hyslop

Veteran
Hello all, it's been a while.The last few months have been fairly busy and I've rather missed all your comings and goings,y your thoughts,opinions and advice..or not as the case may be!
Recently,my 97 year old Mother broke her arm,so I've been somewhat occupied.Thanks to the most marvellous medical,surgical,and rehab treatment here in Carlisle,she is,as I write, happily watching University Challenge,full of life! So,I feel able to pop in again...and so,well,nice to meet up with you all again!

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Good to hear from you again. Get stuck in.

OP
OP
H

Hyslop

Veteran
Thanks all.Theres the added bonus that I shall be back out for real soon.The turbo is fine,but frankly four walls are not quite the same as being out on the road in North Cumberland.Ive missed the sight's and the buzz of the real thing.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Coincidences - my mother was in Carlisle after her femur failed. After the shock and the DNR for the op she got through it all and has had 2 birthdays since. Now 98. Wonderful is the NHS. So I understand how busy you were. For me it's a 300 mile trip each way on top of all that too.

Anyway - welcome back with your good news

You've had the right part of the year to be "off". Hopefully you will be able to get the benefit of the better weather that must be just around the corner. :whistle:

OP
OP
H

Hyslop

Veteran
Coincidences - my mother was in Carlisle after her femur failed. After the shock and the DNR for the op she got through it all and has had 2 birthdays since. Now 98. Wonderful is the NHS. So I understand how busy you were. For me it's a 300 mile trip each way on top of all that too.

Anyway - welcome back with your good news
That's just wonderful,glad she's Ok and yes,you you're quite right,under all the massive pressures,the NHS is indeed marvellous, I've been humbled by the people who have given such care.Take care on your journey

Top Bottom