Hello all, another newbie needs help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Killer - this month's Cycling Plus mag has an article on getting your seat height reight :biggrin:. It gives 3 methods for working it out.
You could also try Peter White or Rivendell Bicycle Works (ever since 1994 :angry:)

I always clean my bike but don't lift a finger in the house
Maybe you could start to 'earn some credits' by doing a wee bit of housecleaning now, so when the really nice cycling weather comes ..... it's not your turn :wacko:

Mortiroloboy

scoosh said:
Killer - this month's Cycling Plus mag has an article on getting your seat height reight :smile:. It gives 3 methods for working it out.
You could also try Peter White or Rivendell Bicycle Works (ever since 1994 :smile:)

Maybe you could start to 'earn some credits' by doing a wee bit of housecleaning now, so when the really nice cycling weather comes ..... it's not your turn :biggrin:

After a Sunday Club run, I stand and do a couple of hours ironing, makes Mrs Mortiroloboy happy. During the week I'll also pilot the Dyson around, do a bit of dusting, load and empty the dishwasher, clean out the kids Guinea pigs, etc etc,that way I don't feel so bad when I go on the club Sunday run and the Thursday morning run and (when the weather improves) the Tuesday evening run, oh and the evening club 10's;)

Mortiroloboy

Speicher said:
Mortiroloboy, I have tried the link you suggest, for bikefitting, but it does not show anything on the search. Also tried it with co.uk on the end, without success. Have you missed a bit out? Thank you

D'oh.. I missed the 'm' off the end of com!:smile:

Top Bottom