hello all, Denise alias G0ldengirl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G0ldengirl

New today, glad to find the forum. I don't have a bicycle at this time, but I am looking for one. Nothing fancy, probably a Walmart (no laughing :cycle:) Sure love the choice of smilies on this site :okay:

I would really like to meet "maybe" some folks like myself, that replaced their vehicle with a bike because that is what I am considering.

I'll move on now as I just wanted to introduce myself here. I am 66 and retired, still very active and love to find forums to meet folks with common interests, Denise

Rocky

Hello decadence
Hello and welcome. Good luck with getting your new bike.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello GOldengirl and welcome. Any advice you need on that new bike just ask.

I see you're from Crescent City. Puts me in mind of the Emulous Harris song, one of my artists.

New today, glad to find the forum. I don't have a bicycle at this time, but I am looking for one. Nothing fancy, probably a Walmart (no laughing :cycle:) Sure love the choice of smilies on this site :okay:

I would really like to meet "maybe" some folks like myself, that replaced their vehicle with a bike because that is what I am considering.

I'll move on now as I just wanted to introduce myself here. I am 66 and retired, still very active and love to find forums to meet folks with common interests, Denise
Welcome from the UK

Hello from Germany: we didn't exactly 'replace' our car with a bike: we decided we didn't want one in the first place. We've never looked back.

Top Bottom