Hello all

weareHKR

Hello & :welcome:

13 rider

Guru
Hi 13 rider, Yes Lincolnshire based, I see your not far away in Leicestershire
Yes ,A few of us Leicester Ccers in normal times surf the prevailing wind to Lincoln and catch the train back . So done quite a bit of exploring around the area the cliff always come as a shock in flat Lincolnshire
Click quote + on the reply your quoting the in reply press insert quote button and the original poster gets a notification

OP
davelincs

davelincs

Hi 13 rider, Yes Lincolnshire based, I see your not far away in Leicestershire
Yes ,A few of us Leicester Ccers in normal times surf the prevailing wind to Lincoln and catch the train back . So done quite a bit of exploring around the area the cliff always come as a shock in flat Lincolnshire
Click quote + on the reply your quoting the in reply press insert quote button and the original poster gets a notification
Tap the ’reply’ button bottom right, edit out what you don’t need to quote unless it’s only a short post.
You’ll soon get the hang of it.
And enjoy the forum! :okay:
cheers lads, I didn’t realise there was an insert quote button

OP
davelincs

davelincs

I used to ride in the lincs sportives which went across the wolds for about 25 miles, a few cyclists complained about the hills saying I always thought Lincolnshire was flat, There’s a few good hills to climb when you find them

Top Bottom