Hello..all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
:welcome:

OP
OP
davy

davy

Hello and :welcome: to CC

Nice sketch.

Yes ....however I thought I was adding the sketch as my avatar ,,,but must have done it wrong....its NOT my sketch ( although I have drawn similar ).......I just dont know how to delete it ??????....thanks for the welcome

OP
OP
davy

davy

Love the artwork.

Yes ....however I thought I was adding the sketch as my avatar ,,,but must have done it wrong....its NOT my sketch ( although I have drawn similar ).......I just dont know how to delete it ??????....thanks for the welcome

OP
OP
davy

davy

Welcome.

Cycling alone, looking at the world and going where the will takes you sounds good. I like the idea of taking a sketch pad on trips out.

I have done it for decades ( truly ) and have a heap of pads in boxes....not works of art, but nice memories and enjoyed doing them....nice rest time too LoL

Cycleops

Legendary Member
@davy .If you want to change your avatar just click on the current one at the top of the page and edit. You can upload your new one.

OP
OP
davy

davy

Hi, just joined myself - nice to hear you are cycling at 76, hope I still am at that age (I'm 54).

My Mum cycled upto her early seventies, but her cycling days were behind her by 76.

Im only new here myself....but welcome nonetheless ......Yes I am fortunate I am able to still ride........I aint going to do huge mileage trips....20 miles sufficient on a sunday afternoon.....maybe in the week if its nice.....

Campag980

Regular
Im only new here myself....but welcome nonetheless ......Yes I am fortunate I am able to still ride........I aint going to do huge mileage trips....20 miles sufficient on a sunday afternoon.....maybe in the week if its nice.....

That's at least 20 more miles per week than I've been doing recently, but just bought a new hybrid (to add to the other 4 bikes in the garage :blush: ) and joined up here, so plan is now to get racking up some miles again

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Welcome and nice artwork!
My avatar is a picture I did of the Antarctic tundra in heavy mist! 😆

Hi, just joined myself - nice to hear you are cycling at 76, hope I still am at that age (I'm 54).

My Mum cycled upto her early seventies, but her cycling days were behind her by 76.

Hello, enjoy the forum, both of you!

Top Bottom