Hello all.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cnb, 8 Apr 2010.

1. cnb

cnb Über Member

Hi, I've been a keen runner in the past but now that i'm slowing down a bit i find that i enjoy cycling much more than pounding the pavements....I have toured a bit in the past, cycled through france with my ex on a tandem and completed le jog twice....and also the pennine cycleway, which i really enjoyed...I mainly ride the old railway lines in the northeast, but i'm starting to get itchy feet again and fancy a new touring bike poss a long haul trucker or thorn sherpa (decisions decisions) Anyway thats me done... Happy cycling....

2. Shaun

Shaun Founder Moderator

Hello, and welcome. :biggrin:

3. Mark_Robson

Mark_Robson Senior Member

Hello cnb god to see another local :blush:

4. Hi cnb

Certainly impressed by your cycling exploits.

If im out on the MTB I can also be found on the likes of the sunderland/consett, derwent walk or lanchester valley railway. I'll be on a Scott Scale give me a wave:smile:

5. Darkmarkster

Darkmarkster New Member

Hello and welcome to CC

6. bauldbairn

bauldbairn New Member

Hello and Welcome to CC cnb. :smile:

It sounds by your intro as if you're already an experienced cyclist. :thumbsup:

All the best with the touring and remember to keep us up to date with photo's of your new bike - when you eventually decide what to get. :tongue: - :blush:

7. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

Hallo and welcome ;)

8. Bay Runner

Bay Runner Senior Member

Hi from Swansea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice