Hello and introduction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roscco

Hi, im following suit and saying hello as a new person on this site.

Im from South Somerset, 36 and enjoy cycle rides (road race style bike) whenever time from work/family allows!

Currently looking for clubs or groups to cycle with now and then (long rides get boring on your tod)

Ill try to do a 15mile - 20mile circuit at least twice a week and weather permitting one 30+ ride.

Looking forward to using this site

Andy

Hi, im following suit and saying hello as a new person on this site.

Im from South Somerset, 36 and enjoy cycle rides (road race style bike) whenever time from work/family allows!

Currently looking for clubs or groups to cycle with now and then (long rides get boring on your tod)

Ill try to do a 15mile - 20mile circuit at least twice a week and weather permitting one 30+ ride.

Looking forward to using this site

Andy

welcome :hello:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Welcome ... there are some that have met up and cycled from that sort of area... though I have never made it down to one of their rides, I'm sure one of them will be along in a minute to tell you about it.

Hi Andy and :welcome: . As mentioned by Summerdays, there are rides organised via this site down here in Zummerzet (I'm in the West of the County), so keep your eye out for these in "C&C and Informal Rides and Events" in the Community section.

Top Bottom