hello and thanks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

singer

hi all im singer from scotland, thanks for allowing me to join , hope to learn bit more , was a biker years ago, now im getting on i want back into it

singer

all i need now is a road bike 21 - 22 inch

singer

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Helllooooo and Welcome singer.
Are you one? If so, what style?

OP
OP
S

singer

thank you guys hope to learn lots inhere im looking for a cheap and i mean cheap 22 inch max road bike /racer

singer

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
singer said:
thank you guys hope to learn lots inhere im looking for a cheap and i mean cheap 22 inch max road bike /racer

singer

Look at Decathlon. They do an excellent race-bike with 10 speed Campagnolo Mirage £299. Amazing value, rides really well, well made and finished too. Bargain of the year IMO.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello © User3143

OP
OP
S

singer

hi lanarkshire area im in and im really lookin at 110 pounds max for a road bike at this time , nothin to superb just a basic to seeif i can still pedal at my age of 47 lololol

thanks all
singer

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Singer, the bike you have selected is a 23.5 inch frame where as the 58cm frames are approx 22.8. Thus I would have though that the Olympus would be too large for you.

This might be worth a look though http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COLNAGO-56cm-Road-Bike_W0QQitemZ160326058152QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item160326058152&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
singer said:
thanks angel m8 i see it is a 58 cms frame im only 5 ft 10 think i will require a 56 cm at most if i read the sizing right

im 5ft 10 with inside leg 31 cm

thanks m8

ps
would u think this one is to big for me
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Olympus-Roa...sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=sports&qid=1238865061&sr=1-2

OP
OP
S

singer

angel, cheers m8 ,yes thought so, just my luck as it was only 99 pounds as well and my budget is limited to that area

just want to get back in the saddle after years of not been on a bike and thought 100 would get me a lil bike to try again

so if anyone near me in lanarkshire and lookin to sell gimme a shout on here

singer

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Singer - Does it have to be a Road Bike? I have just does another quick Ebay search and there are a lot or MTB's and Hybrids in your price range. The other option is to see if there are any cycle projects in your area that would allow you to hire / borrow a bike and get a taset of life back in the saddle.
Anyway best of luck. I'm sure something will work out for you m8

Top Bottom