Hello everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mikael

Hi,
I`m Mike. From Poland. But I live in Huddersfield (West Yorkshire). Have 21yo, I`m a graphic and web designer. Cycling is my small hobby from when I was a kid and I was riding with my dad. Now I decide to continue cycling in UK so I bought non-expensive bike on ebay and here I am. :smile: I always wanted to have real MTB, so right now (when rear tire blow off) I decide to put few new parts on it. And of course change colour from metalic silver to black mate. Maybe after that I`ll do something crazy like lime. :biggrin: Anyway I hope I`ll found here lost of informations and friends who share the same I do.

Regards,
Mike.

P.S. Sorry for my english. Everyone say that my english is good, but I don`t think so. Cheers!

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
Hi Mike! :biggrin:

antonypo

Regular
Hi,
I`m Mike. From Poland. But I live in Huddersfield (West Yorkshire). Have 21yo, I`m a graphic and web designer. Cycling is my small hobby from when I was a kid and I was riding with my dad. Now I decide to continue cycling in UK so I bought non-expensive bike on ebay and here I am. :smile: I always wanted to have real MTB, so right now (when rear tire blow off) I decide to put few new parts on it. And of course change colour from metalic silver to black mate. Maybe after that I`ll do something crazy like lime. :biggrin: Anyway I hope I`ll found here lost of informations and friends who share the same I do.

Regards,
Mike.

P.S. Sorry for my english. Everyone say that my english is good, but I don`t think so. Cheers!
Hi Mikel. Your english is far better than my Polish. Welcome ...

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Hi mike and welcome to the forum, no worries about your English we understand what you are saying.... Hope we can all be of some assistance in answering your questions

OP
OP
Mikael

Mikael

Thank you everyone. First what I did was read as much as I could in MTB forum. DCLane where exacly you have those routes? Huddersfield have lots routes around the city. Best for me is beaumont park in Meltham. I heard that Peak discrict park is great, but first I`m going to Yorkshire Dales NP. Maybe someone have good advice what routes will be best for good views? :smile: I want to spend all day there.

Thanks!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
DCLane where exacly you have those routes?

As a start, try this: http://www.1sthv.co.uk/bike_challenge.html - the Holme Valley Mountain Bike Challenge

CC%20Route%202012.jpg

You've got the West Yorkshire Cycle Route and particularly the TransPennineTrail just south of you.

Also, between Huddersfield & Holmfirth there's lots of paths off to the left shortly after Honley. A suggestion's here: http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=297367

OP
OP
Mikael

Mikael

DCLane thanks! But I wish I could go to this challenge... I`m working this sunday so maybe next time. But thank you for routes I will check it and share photos. :biggrin:

@Edit: Hah! I know this route! My friends are working in Meltham factory. One time I checked this route. But still thank you. :smile:

Top Bottom