Hello everyone!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi my name is Andrew and I'm an enthusiastic cyclist! Having said this there are things I'm interested in finding out so I guess I will be throwing out some questions shortly! I'm glad to be a part of this forum and hope to have some good chats with fellow cycling enthusiasts! Cheers. Andrew

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Andrew and welcome to the forum.
So tell us a bit more.
Where you based?
What bike(s) do you have?
What type of cycling you into?

Yeah we are a nosey bunch here...

OP
OP
A

andrewfreyne

Regular
Hi ianrauk, I'm from Enfield and I live right next to the River Lea! I have two bikes, a Claud Butler mountain bike and a Mill Valley ALP road bike! I've mainly been cycling solo and I'm not a member of any groups but I think I would like to change that and start sharing the excitement and freedom that cycling gives you. I like to do my own maintenance and I'm ok with it as regards my mountain bike but my road bike has different parts that I'm unfamiliar with so I guess my main goal is to learn how to deal with those. I've only had my road bike six months so it's quite new. I prefer road cycling and this is where it gets a little funny! As I'm cycling on the road I stick on my Rocky Balboa cd and listen to Eye of the Tiger!! That really changes me and increases my performance, I think!!xx( I checked out your photo album by the way and it looks great! I've just started picking up some tools that I need but there are some things I'm unsure about. Anyway, it's great chatting with you. Andrew

bauldbairn

Hello Andrew and welcome to the CC Forum! :tongue:

ianrauk said:
So tell us a bit more.
Where you based?
What bike(s) do you have?
What type of cycling you into?

Yeah we are a nosey bunch here...

+1.......what he said! xx(

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Hi and welcome !

Maybe you need one of these till the snow clears !

img_m534.jpg

OP
OP
A

andrewfreyne

Regular
cyberknight said:
Hi and welcome !

Maybe you need one of these till the snow clears !

img_m534.jpg

Now, that is some gadget!;) I've never seen anything like that and I would love to have one of those! I bet it costs the earth though! Did it come like that or did you buy the parts and make the adjustments?

bauldbairn

I searched the net when I saw it too!

It's a kit by KTRAK that you retro fit to your bike - cost about $350 two years ago, looks great fun. ;)

OP
OP
A

andrewfreyne

Regular
BlueDog said:
Welcome and YAY - a double welcome for a fellow Marin Mill Valley Alper - nice choice Andrew :smile:

Thanks!:biggrin: I like the Mill Valley range, it seems to be giving me good performance, I'm real chuffed! Andrew

Top Bottom