Hello fellow cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclodoc

I've been cycling for many years and having recently retired have decided to do LEJOG with some mates unsupported. I'm doing the route planning etc so will be searching this forum for any tips!

The good thing is that I got to buy another bike!
The down side is it is another bike to maintain (not really as I enjoy the mechanics)
Once or twice a week you'll find me out with my local club Dittons Velo usually on the front.

As well as looking for information I hope I can help others by sharing some of my experience/knowledge.

Dr D

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
I've been cycling for many years and having recently retired have decided to do LEJOG with some mates unsupported. I'm doing the route planning etc so will be searching this forum for any tips!

The good thing is that I got to buy another bike!
The down side is it is another bike to maintain (not really as I enjoy the mechanics)
Once or twice a week you'll find me out with my local club Dittons Velo usually on the front.

As well as looking for information I hope I can help others by sharing some of my experience/knowledge.

Dr D
Welcome!
Lots of information available here and a good number of Chatters have done LEJOG/JOGLE so do make use of their experience....
Experience is the name we give to the mistakes we have already made.

OP
OP
Cyclodoc

Cyclodoc

Thanks for the warm welcome :smile:

Top Bottom