hello for Edinburgh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rosco

Hi All,

Just thought I would post up to say hello.

I got back into cycling (used to ride a lot as a kid - mainly mountain biking) until I found the wonders of a car. I started working back in the centre of Edinburgh at the start of this year and joined the bike to work scheme buying a Tricross now I have caught the bug big style.

Like road biking and generally commute 3 or so times a week to work (6 miles each way). I try to get out for a fairly decent cycle most weekends................looking to make that first foray into the road biking purchasing malarky.....................hence the reason I joined here to get a few tips and hopefully assist me in getting the right bit of kit for the road.

Looking forward to all the discussions and hopefully picking your brains.

Ross :hello:

Hiya fae Granton, feel free to ask away we are a friendly bunch (well most of the time ;) ) :welcome: :bicycle:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:hello: from another Edinburgher :wahhey:

If you fancy some company on a ride occasionally, look out for "CC Ecosse" rides in the "informal rides" section of the forum. We meet more or less once a month for social rides (which of course includes cake stops, or sometimes scampi stops, to keep everybody happy :hungry: ), somewhere around central Scotland. We need to start planning the next one soon :reading:

:bicycle: :bicycle: :bicycle:

T

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
wave.gif
rosco and
wave.gif
to CC (Ecosse)
thebiggrin.gif

Look forward to meeting you on a CC Ecosse Forum ride - or just out on the road.
bicycle.gif

Where are you cycling mainly ?

Attachments

• wave.gif
    wave.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 23

numbnuts

Legendary Member
another :welcome: from me too

Top Bottom