Hello from a smoggy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

moribund

Hello from Middlesrough. Stumbled upon this forum last night, found lots of good hints & tips . I'm a complete novice at cycling, just wanted to join say hello and thank you :smile:.

Welcome Moribund :smile:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
moribund said:
Hello from Middlesrough. Stumbled upon this forum last night, found lots of good hints & tips . I'm a complete novice at cycling, just wanted to join say hello and thank you :smile:.
:laugh: moribund :biggrin:

:tongue: - you've come to the right place - lots of good, helpful folk here :biggrin:

Happy :smile: :wacko:

OP
OP
M

moribund

Thanks a lot :laugh:, reading that a lot of people have the same problem as myself, I completed my first 50 mile on sunday (i started to wilt by the end but have now read about the power of bananas lol), and I as others have written mainly suffered with my hands. gonna have a play around with the seating position as that plays a huge role from what i have read in the last two days on here (a seat it seems is not just something to comfort the 'arriss). Great forum too, well laid out and easy to read. Also a lot of helpful people willing to repeat themselves a lot. Cheers.

Helly79

Hello and welcome to the forum I quite new too and I found people on here to be friendly and love to have a laugh so I hope you will enjoy your time here.

OP
OP
M

moribund

Cheers chaps.

Top Bottom