Hello From Cornwall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Summerking

Veteran
Hi
I have recently returned to cycling after a gap of 10 years from riding a road bike,I live in the west of Cornwall and will be looking at joining a club once I have a bit more steel in my legs.
I bought a Kinesis racelight, secondhand and ride around Helston, Falmouth, and Penzance.

Shaun

Founder
Hello and :evil: to CC.

Hallooooo!!!;)

Helston, close to Porthleven, home of the finest Cornish Pastie shop in the world. WE holidayed down there 9 years back and I can still remember the taste of that superb skirt beef creation, mmmmmmmmm!:ohmy:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
You are lucky living down there,we try to visit at least twice a year but wish we could stay permanantly.Always pay a visit to The Grange near Gweek for the best food and views of Culdrose.

andrew miners

Summerking said:
Hi
I have recently returned to cycling after a gap of 10 years from riding a road bike,I live in the west of Cornwall and will be looking at joining a club once I have a bit more steel in my legs.
I bought a Kinesis racelight, secondhand and ride around Helston, Falmouth, and Penzance.

Join us for a ride, I'm Helston based, I'd suggest joining Penzance Wheelers. (they have a website!)
P.S. Dont worry about getting more steel in your legs they run different fitness groups.

Top Bottom