Hello From Cornwall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david1701

Hi all,

I'm David and a freelance photographer (see link in sig when I put it there). I ride a bit into town which is about 3 miles (with some big ass hills) but I want to start doing more distance cycling and if possible going on longer tours for recreation and fitness. Preferably to pretty places to shoot :biggrin:

I'm on talk photography and talk urbex with this username so *waves* if anyone knows me.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Welcome. There are certainly other photographers here.

Have fun.

OP
OP
D

david1701

no worries I didn't take it funny, my noobish post was about fitting mudguards to a full sus bike (and I couldn't find how to add my site to my sig, its here if you wanted to ogle).

Other photographers is handy as I wanna talk to people about mounting a tripod to my bike, I reckon the best possible long term solution is to buy a smaller tripod (got my eye on a vitruvian) but it'd be nice if I could mount lightstands so I can work locally from the bike.

Happy new year to you too :hello:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
YouTube" FNRttC", or "Friday Night Ride to the Coast".

That is how the the bike camera brigade bring home the piccies. I think most of the images are posted by riders who are on this Forum. They may be able to help. Just ask.

BW.

OP
OP
D

david1701

I can see a few of the images were defo long enough exposures to need one but not too sure about contacting the guys asides from signing up to ctc and I'd like to put the effort into this place first as forums are always best with a bit of community will ask around in the other bit to see if anyone was involved/has done it

Don't know if this will interest you David, but later this year one of the National Time Trial Series is being held down your way and my better half will hopefully competing. Worth a look anyway, we will be staying just outside Bude. The race starts at Holsworthy in June, don't have exact dates as yet but will let you know as it's quite a spectacle. Let me know if you are interested.

OP
OP
D

david1701

That sounds cool, never seen a bike race but I'm up for watching, if you're staying local we could go for a pint too :biggrin:

Have you got a plan for accommodation as my sister runs a holiday home management firm so might be able to find somewhere a bit cheaper if you're en masse?

Top Bottom