Hello from County Durham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beelzebub

Hi everyone. Found this forum earlier today and have been reading it since, but have now finally registered.

Complete newbie to the world of cycling (last bike I owned was 27 years ago, when I was 10)

I'm making use of my workplace Cycle2Work scheme, which is unfortunately tied to Halfords (this seems to be a bad thing from what I gather).

Apart from commuting, I'm also going to be looking at leisure riding too. In fact, I'll be doing this first until I build up some confidence on the bike.

rodgy-dodge

An Exceptional Member
:welcome: Beelzebub lots of people on here from your neck of the woods, also lots of fun and laughter here along with more serious advice on biking stuff too. enjoy.

OP
OP
B

Beelzebub

Hi, thanks for a very quick reply!
biggrin.gif

Deb13b

Oi ! Cheeky ! ;p

*love my cute bike*

little_tiny_kev

hi from Co. Durham!which Halfords store are you visiting? I work in the Washington store... come along and ask for Kev, I'll make sure you dont have a poor experience :biggrin:I have 2 fully trained mechanics working for me and I ensure all bikes a double checked before they are signed off as ready to ride.anyway im off the clock now! lol so hello again, and I am just waiting for my voucher to come through myself :biggrin:

Top Bottom