Hello from Epsom! I have a little request to...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jake Armstrong

Hi guys, I'm Jake. I'm a 19 year old fashion promotion student living in Epsom (originally from North Lincolnshire). Joining this for a number of reason, the main being to get to know other cyclists locally for ride outs etc (currently on my own as no one from my uni cycles).

I also have another request which may sound bizarre but I thought I'd give it a go. I am doing a brand report on Rapha and as part of that I am doing a photo editorial on their A/W City collection and their A/W training collection. Now, I need a a couple of male volunteers who would be up for standing/sitting in a studio for a few hours wearing some Rapha garments. I wanted actual cyclists to make it more authentic. I don't care how old you are, I just want people of an athletic build and not afraid of the camera. The day will be very relaxed, with I'm sure copious amounts of tea, coffee and cycling talk.

Copies will be sent to Rapha and other cycling publications so a release form would need to be signed so that I have permission to do this, and you never know, you could be part of a Rapha editorial!

If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible as I need to get the ball rolling in terms of ordering clothing and booking studios. You can email me at hello@jakelewisphotography.co.uk or text/ring me on 07907471824.

Thanks in advance!
Jake

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi Jake and :welcome:.

You'll find there's quite a few members in your general area. If you keep an eye on the informal rides section of the site there might be a ride you'd like to join.:thumbsup:

Good luck with the project - sounds unusual.

M1ke

Hi and Welcome. I used to live in Epsom Downs, just near to Banstead,. Great area for cycling.

Top Bottom