Hello from Hertfordshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Hello
My names Jay im 39 and i live in Hemel Hempstead. Just joined the forum so i thought id say a few words....
I have recently bought a 2010 Rockhopper sl comp, my first bike in many years. Absolutely loving it, been out on it the last couple of weekends, knocked up about 40 miles so far, taking in canal paths, dis-used railway lines country lanes and A roads. My 9 yr old is tagging along aswell and he managed 11 miles last sunday which i was most impressed with for a lad his age.

Jay

Klaus

Hi Jay,
welcome - very impressive performance so far.
I have a bike but haven't ventured too far yet .... need to build my confidence. Also I want to put a few bits on my bike (which I got for free) to make it more look like the one I had as a teenager.
Best wishes, Klaus

stevo

lazyj said:
Hello
My names Jay im 39 and i live in Hemel Hempstead. Just joined the forum so i thought id say a few words....
I have recently bought a 2010 Rockhopper sl comp, my first bike in many years. Absolutely loving it, been out on it the last couple of weekends, knocked up about 40 miles so far, taking in canal paths, dis-used railway lines country lanes and A roads. My 9 yr old is tagging along aswell and he managed 11 miles last sunday which i was most impressed with for a lad his age.

Jay

hi and welcome jay.
i have just returned to cycling after a 25 year break.
only been out twice and done only 20 miles up to now.
so you and your son are doing well.

Steve.

Top Bottom