Hello from leicester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reece

Veteran
Hi all. I'm Reece from Leicester.

Just came across this forum and been browsing and seems an good place for chat and info. I'm just getting back into cycling to increase my fitness. Been commuting by bike to work for a year now but I'd only a 1.2mile journey one way.

Currently own a Raleigh Airlite 100 road bike, a Carrera Vengeance 2012 model and a Kink bmx. Looking to get e family out cycling with me too and hopefully try out sherwood pines.

Hi Reece :welcome: to CC

OP
OP
Reece

Reece

Veteran
Thanks all.
Brian - the family is all for it. Just finished the partners bike rebuild, and bought the child seaf for the lad. Just need the daughters birthday to come so she can have her new bike. Should be all sorted for next weeks sky ride in Leicester to break them in lol.

Thanks all.
Brian - the family is all for it. Just finished the partners bike rebuild, and bought the child seaf for the lad. Just need the daughters birthday to come so she can have her new bike. Should be all sorted for next weeks sky ride in Leicester to break them in lol.

I have just recomissioned my wife's 20 year old Apollo with new Tyres, tubes and a little fettling, she is trying very hard to actually ride it, but has never ridden in her life, not even as a child! The bike was a present from her parents when they moved in to the country. She has fallen off 3 times and hurt herself quite badly.
The boys have cheap Halfords mountain bikes which are ok round the estate with their mates, but out on longer runs they are way to heavy and spongy.
I hope one day to all be able to go out on a long ride or maybe one of these Sky rides I keep hearing about.

karl61

hi all you Leicester folk(pride of the midlands), and to everyone else of course. coalville here.we should have county by county threads, great result against peterborough.(oops sorry!!) slipped one in about football.i usually go on a 40 mile trip around N.W of the county on sundays, love going out, hoping to do lejog next year, body permitting.

monkeylc

Über Member
Skyride is on this Sunday Brian,you just turn up and grab a vest mate,never been on one but looked into it and I'm at work. :angry:
Looks really good though.

Top Bottom